As of the 13th of December 2014, it became mandatory that those packaging, handling and working with food must be able to inform customers of the allergens and ingredients in them. This online course has been designed to raise awareness of these latest legislative guidelines, and ensures that delegates have the understanding and confidence to provide this information.
We offer significant discounts on all of our e-learning courses when bought in bulk. We can also provide the training in-house, at your workplace or a centre of your choice. Call us today to discuss your options and find out which would be the most cost effective for you.
Outline of Programme
- Examining the 14 allergens (and products which contain them).
- Food labelling standards.
- The laws and legislation regarding allergen awareness.
- Important definitions in relation to where food is sold and packaged.
- Food allergies and allergic reactions.
- Symptoms of allergic reactions.
- Difference between a food allergy and a food intolerance.
- Understanding food allergen awareness in catering.
- The impact of legislation on staff.
- Identify the responsibilities of the operator and the consumer.
Upon completion of the course, we will send you a digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Our e-learning courses provide great flexibility for those juggling a busy lifestyle. Delegates will have approximately 12 months to complete the course once purchasing the licence.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £39 If you need several licences, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 0504629