This course is designed to suit all employees, be that nominated first aiders or those simply requiring a comprehensive first aid course. The training is ideal for lower risk businesses, but nevertheless, we can adapt the course to suit the needs of any organisation if required. Delegates will gain an understanding of different incidents and injuries so that they are able to treat unconcious patients efficiently and effectively.
All training is delivered in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations, First aid regulations (hse) relating to the workplace will be covered as part of the course.
We offer the one day emergency first aid at work training courses at centres across the West coast, in-house at your premises. Please add to cart to book in to one of our open courses or call today to book an onsite instructor.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- First aid health and safety regulations.
- Learn about the priorities of first aid and how to manage an incident safely.
- Treatments of unconsciousness, Shock, bleeding and common workplace injuries.
- Combination of practical and theory sessions to deal with first aid emergencies.
The course is delivered within a day over a 6 hour period. There will be a continuous assessment throughout by the trainer. Upon successful completion, first aiders receive certification to allow them to practice for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary. It is strongly recommended that you update your skills by taking an annual refresher.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Add this to your shopping cart for just £80 If you need several courses, buy in bulk discounts are available. Please call our team today on: 0333 050 4629
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
- flexible times to suit your business